$100 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Will my coverage help pay for a licensed marriage & family therapist?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
A scheduled therapy hour is being reserved for you. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, then no one else will be able to use the time. As a result, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session. (Special consideration may be given for illness or weather related cancellations.)
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.